Business Development Manager (Remote, Germany)
About The Position
We are looking for our first person on the ground in Germany to be the voice of Parametrix, a business development professional to identify and develop relationships with agency and brokerage partners. In this role you will be responsible to launch new partnerships with brokers, agencies and external partners by quickly determining the potential of different opportunities, building solid business cases and then developing successful relationships and operative business practices.
Be part of
- Develop new agency relationships from inbound, outbound leads and strategic outreach.
- Strategize and implement plans to proactively market to potential partners, qualify them, and build a strong pipeline.
- Generate demand for Parametrix products within the agency community and identify target agencies for new outbound campaigns.
- Keep Parametrix front of mind with the broker community, market and communicate the development of new products and programs.
- Meet target quota of qualified opportunities, value of sales pipeline, and closed business.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with brokers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams, including product, sales, marketing, finance and legal in order to drive initiatives forward.
The role is defined as remote and not limited to a specific location in Germany.
The ideal skill set
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience in business development and partnerships development or as an insurance broker.
- Proven ability to develop and close partnership transactions as well as build and maintain influence and trusted relationships at all levels.
- MBA or experience at leading tech companies or top management consulting firms is a plus.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong, effective verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Vermittler license - Must
- Experience at a leading insurance company
- Familiarity with Cyber Technology E&O (errors & omissions) insurance
- Existing relationships with potential broker partners