Account Manager - Agents and Brokers
About The Position
You will be responsible for building and running Parametrix distribution channel for a select group Agencies and Brokers with the goal of increasing Parametix’s products sales in your territory. You an have a proven ability to move early-stage relationships to revenue-generating partnerships.
Be a part of
- Build, implement and drive Parametrix’s distribution strategy for the defined territory
- Qualify and engage prospective agents through a consultative sales process and make appropriate recommendations for appointment.
- Own the agent relationship throughout the entire journey, helping agents ramp additional clients & keeping them up to date on new product developments & best practices
- Understand Agent's needs and communicate Parametrix value proposition
- Responsible for agency training, production and quality of business.
- Conduct virtual and in-person meetings, building relationships with account managers up to executive leadership.
- Conducts quarterly business reviews and feedback sessions and communicate back to appropriate department to drive improvements.
- Be a point of accountability for distribution success.
The ideal skill set
- 3+ years of insurance experience in a business development, sales or production underwriting role
- P&C licensure (Property & Casualty) or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment is a plus.
- Cyber, Tech E&O and Business Interruption lines insurance experience a plus
- Self-starter, self-motivated and results-oriented mentality.
- A natural closer – retail broker with cold calling experience - A big plus
- Proven success in distribution with an emphasis on growing new customers
- Technically proficient and experienced with web technologies
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, and a top-performer with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- A team player with a natural inclination to work within a culture that is fast-paced and dynamic
- Bachelor's degree