Account Manager (Native French/German)
About The Position
You will be responsible for building and running Parametrix distribution channel for a select group Agencies and Brokers with the goal of increasing Parametix’s products sales in your territory. You an have a proven ability to move early-stage relationships to revenue-generating partnerships.
Be a part of
- Build, implement and drive Parametrix’s distribution strategy for the defined territory
- Own the agent relationship throughout the entire journey, helping agents ramp additional clients & keeping them up to date on new product developments & best practices
- Understand Agent's needs and communicate Parametrix value proposition
- Responsible for agency training, production and quality of business.
- Conduct virtual and in-person meetings, building relationships with account managers up to executive leadership.
- Conducts quarterly business reviews and feedback sessions and communicate back to appropriate department to drive improvements.
- Be a point of accountability for distribution success.
The position is located in our TLV office,
The ideal skill set
- 3+ years of experience in a account management, business development or sales role
- Native/fluent level in French or German - Must!
- Cyber, Tech E&O and Business Interruption lines insurance experience a plus
- Self-starter, self-motivated and results-oriented mentality.
- Technically proficient and experienced with web technologies
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, and a top-performer with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- A team player with a natural inclination to work within a culture that is fast-paced and dynamic
- Bachelor's degree