Full Stack Team Lead
About The Position
We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our family who want to be part of a disrupting and high-growth company that helps protect technology-dependent businesses from the new generation of technological risk.
Be a part of
- Building a platform team from scratch that will focus in web applications.
- Leading our platform team and owning the platform development E2E.
- Building robust monitoring systems and big-data infrastructure on a multi-cloud environment.
- Creating frontend applications for internal and external partners and customers.
- Working closely with other departments – product, marketing, data and engineering teams.
- An amazing team and insurtech startup innovating in an exploding industry.
The ideal skill set
- 2+ years in management role
- 5+ years of experience as a Fullstack Engineer
- You have experience with backend programming, operations, and working with data
- You value efficiency and high-performance code
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment with collaborative company culture
- You have experience working with Node.js and Angular
- You have experience working with backend language (Python/GO/Java/Ruby)
- You have experience working with relational and non-relational database systems (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and fundamentals
- You have production experience running and operating state-of-the-art data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms
- You have built applications that run on AWS or GCP or Azure