About The Position
Our mission is to ensure that all companies with mission-critical services in the cloud can quickly recover from downtime events caused by SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS outages. Our groundbreaking monitoring technology enables us to provide our global customer base with affordable parametric insurance policies which guarantee fast payouts and hassle-free
As VP R&D you will be a part of
- Be part of an exceptional executive leadership team.
- End-to-End responsibility for the company's R&D vision, performance and deliverables.
- Defining the R&D team growth plan and strategy.
- An integral member of the company’s management team.
- Establish and implement methodologies and processes to ensure tech team productivity and code quality.
- Create a dev process that is fluent, self-maintained, flexible, fast and constantly improving.
- Basing an innovation and thought leadership organization.
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring the R&D org.
- Create great dev culture we can evangelize.
The ideal skill set
- Experience in managing and scaling R&D teams in a startup environment
- Experience with building successful products while working together with product managers.
- Experienced leading +30 R&D organization (Including Software Engineers, DevOps, QA, etc.)
- Experience in building high available and large scale backend systems
- Well versed in DevOps mythologies
- Experience with modern cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Execution and delivery oriented - tech savvy in heart
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) and has excellent communication skills