Chief Financial Officer
About The Position
Our mission is to fully protect businesses from the significant financial damages incurred during outages caused by third parties such as cloud, eCommerce, payments, CRM and CDN service providers. Based on the data generated by our innovative monitoring technology, we offer affordable parametric policies with fast payouts, short waiting periods, no usage restrictions and hassle-free processes. The company is backed by some of the biggest insurers and reinsurers including Lloyd’s of London.
As Chief Financial Officer (CFO), you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company.
Be part of
- Act as business partner to CEO and be part of the executive leadership team.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Financial planning and analysis: Provide financial insights to guide Parametrix's strategic decision making.
- Forecasting: Create accurate projections for the board and leadership team and ensure they are as precise and measurable as possible.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management area.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Implement policies, procedures and processes.
The ideal skill set
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Proven experience as a CFO (minimum of 8 years) in a growing a global company, preferable startups.
- Experience with FinTech or Insuretech fast growing companies - huge advantage
- Experience FP&A, MI, financial systems, cash management, financial reporting, and regulatory reporting.
- Experience in leading and implementing budget and forecasting cycles.
- In depth knowledge of financial law and risk management practices
- Ability to strategize and solve problems with love for the details.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Wide international experience, willingness to travel.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA preferred. CPA Required. Background in Big 4 Public Accounting preferred
- Fluent English, verbal and written