Legal & Compliance
About The Position
Our mission is to fully protect businesses from the significant financial damages incurred during outages caused by third parties such as cloud, eCommerce, payments, CRM and CDN service providers. Based on the data generated by our innovative monitoring technology, we offer affordable parametric policies with fast payouts, short waiting periods, no usage restrictions and hassle-free processes. The company is backed by some of the biggest insurers and reinsurers including Lloyd’s of London.
Be part of
- Evaluate, build and execute the compliance and regulatory plan for existing and new distribution avenues and products
- Own and facilitate the end-to-end insurance product filing process (surplus lines)
- Consulting on Legal product overview and partnership agreements
- Train co-workers on Insurance and Compliance practices and communicate to across departments
- Bring more filings work in-house from external consultants and optimize processes
- Work with Product Managers to prioritize and manage filing needs
- Manage relationships with legal advisors, external consulting teams and state regulators
- Monitor, distribute, and implement regulatory changes
- Organize and maintain filing-related documentation
- Lead internal audits
This ideal person will be located in NY and can work from the NY office.
The ideal skill set
- 5-8 years of experience in Legal and Compliance, General Insurance
- Experience in Surplus lines products, filing and regulatory obligations - an advantage.
- Have experience working with Lloyd’s market and understand the compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Managed processes with state regulators and have worked with external consultants.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems with love for the details.
- Worked in global company - an advantage