About The Position
We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our family who want to be part of a disrupting and high-growth company that helps protect technology-dependent businesses from the new generation of technological risk.
Be a part of
- Policy Design – Team with R&D and actuaries to design first-of-their-kind policies. Adapting coverage to meet customer need and carrier’s risk appetite.
- Draft Policy Wording – Translate policy design to insurance policy wording. Responsibility for overseeing legal review and regulatory approval.
- Management of Underwriting Approval Process – for both Parametrix as a cover-holder/MGA and for individual submissions to insurance carriers
- Limit and Control Management - Support insurance partners to monitor and manage portfolio limits and enforcing underwriting policy.
- Broker Oversight – Ensure compliance of brokers with underwriting policy. Enable compliance by providing the needed tools and support to the various stakeholders.
The Ideal Skill Set
- 4-7 years in General Insurance/Non-Life underwriting
- Past experience with Cyber (advantage)
- Familiarity with London market (advantage)
- Fluent English language skills
- Interested in technology
- Bachelor’s degree in social or exact sciences.
- Underwriting training such as ACII or CPCU (advantage)