Digital Marketing Manager
About The Position
We’re revolutionizing the insurance market and looking for ambitious people to help us achieve that goal by joining our rapidly growing all-star team. We’re now looking for a highly experienced and ambitious digital marketer who has previously worked at fast growing B2B startups.
The job combines digital, performance and operations (no content creation) and you must have experience in all of them (managing external firms OK). We have a detailed marketing plan with very aggressive goals which means that you’ll be diving into work starting day 1 and make an immediate impact.
Be part of
- Plan, implement, analyze & measure digital marketing strategy and KPIs
- Manage all external contractors for outsourced digital marketing activities
- Set up the marketing automation platform & integrate it with the CRM system
- Handle all digital marketing processes and their interfaces with sales & BD teams
- Run digital lead and demand generation channels, not including content creation
- Create email marketing campaigns across multiple types, audiences and cadences
- Take care of all website-related technology issues, directly or through web dev firm
- Supervise LinkedIn and Google Ads campaign creation, implementation and testing
- Guide SEO & CRO activities with the goal of optimizing conversions from all sources
- Ensure that we are using the right technologies across a well-designed martech stack
- Solo contributor to start with team growth coming in year 2 depending on the results
The ideal skill set
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing at B2B startups
- In-depth knowledge of and passion for digital marketing technologies
- Experience with lead/demand gen, marketing automation, email marketing, LinkedIn and Google Ads, SEO, CRO, etc.
- Results-oriented, problem-solving, multi-tasking energetic team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- English mother tongue or close to it