About The Position
Parametrix is looking for a talented a Project Manager for the operations department to join our journey, oversee cross-department projects, reporting directly to our COO. You will have a significant part in the company’s success, overseeing sensitive and critical projects, collaborating with the company's management and partners, responsible for guaranteeing internal and international processes.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Design and lead extension of Parametrix’s operations to new geographies
- Responsibility for ongoing operations, analysis, and promotion of the company activities
- Drafting new and improving existing project management policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Be part of building from ground up international compliance laws and security standards as well as ongoing operations
- Design the policies required to support the above, and lead internal projects to guarantee compliance
The ideal skill set
- A Bachelor's degree in Industrial engineering/Management/or Similar.
- 5 years' experience in operations and project management from a global organization.
- Fluent English level (spoken and written) - a must.
- Process-oriented: experience in large scale project and operations management, including working with different departments.
- Ability to learn independently while descending to details
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience working in Start-Ups - A big Advantage