Office & Wellbeing Manager
About The Position
We are looking for an enthusiastic superhero who enjoys working with people, managing day-to-day operations and contributing to the wellbeing of our employees.
- Manage and execute the day-to-day administrative activity of the company to ensure smooth operations.
- Responsible to manage and maintain all office services (office maintenance and facilities).
- Take active part in planning and execution of the company wellbeing activities together with HR team.
- Responsible for all office logistic and supplies (Kitchen, IT, office equipment etc.).
- Coordinate multiple participants meeting, board meetings, visits and guests.
- Support finance operations, take part in purchase, attendance, payments and payroll preparations.
- Manage interfaces with service providers.
The ideal skill set
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and able to multitask, prioritize, to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a strong attention to details.
- English- Excellent written and verbal communication