Sales Development Representative
About The Position
As we are rapidly growing and going global , we're looking for passionate SDR to join our team and work with the Israel and EMEA market. This is an opportunity to make an impact, bring awareness while being instrumental to the company's growth.
Be part of
- Search, identify and engage with outbound leads using various tools such as direct phone calls, emails and LinkedIn.
- Market-mapping and organisation-mapping to identify potential new clients
- Maintain relationships with customers and partners including setting up meetings, introductions, follow-ups, and orders management
- Drive awareness through regular email campaigns, targeted calls, and discovery meetings
- Provide the sales team with operational support, process tracking, and analytics
- Ensure consistent input of information in the Salesforce including lead tracking and periodic reporting
- Work with Marketing to optimize the lead generation process, marketing strategy, and marketing materials
- Work in a self-directed entrepreneurial environment that requires initiative, autonomy, and a growth mindset
The ideal skill set
- 1+ years’ experience in a SDR/ BDR position, at a B2B or SaaS company
- 1+ years’ experience working with a Sales CRM tool system.
- Success engaging daily with B2B customers, building professional relationships
- Service-oriented, strong customer relationship and people skills
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English and Hebrew. Additional language - an advantage!
- Ability and eager to learn
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, go-getter, persistent