Our growing company is looking for our first Underwriter to join our family, who want to be part of a disrupting and high-growth company that helps protect technology-dependent businesses from the new generation of technological risk.
Parametrix creates parametric (instant settlement) insurance for SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS downtime such as cloud outages, network crashes, and platform failures. We protect you from external risks so you can focus on your core business activities.
What We’re Looking For
We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our family who want to be part of a disrupting and high-growth company that helps protect technology-dependent businesses from the new generation of technological risk.
Be a part of
- Policy Design – Team with R&D and actuaries to design first-of-their-kind policies. Adapting coverage to meet customer need and carrier’s risk appetite.
- Draft Policy Wording – Translate policy design to insurance policy wording. Responsibility for overseeing legal review and regulatory approval.
- Management of Underwriting Approval Process – for both Parametrix as a cover-holder/MGA and for individual submissions to insurance carriers
- Limit and Control Management – Support insurance partners to monitor and manage portfolio limits and enforcing underwriting policy.
- Broker Oversight – Ensure compliance of brokers with underwriting policy. Enable compliance by providing the needed tools and support to the various stakeholders.
The Ideal Skill Set
- 2-5 years in General Insurance/Non-Life underwriting
- Past experience with Cyber (advantage)
- Familiarity with London market (advantage)
- Fluent English language skills
- Interested in technology
- Bachelor’s degree in social or exact sciences.
- Underwriting training such as ACII or CPCU (advantage)