Parametrix developed a first-of-its-kind insurance policy that covers the world’s top companies from financial losses when cloud downtime occurs. Parametrix bases its product on its proprietary modeling and groundbreaking monitoring system which tracks the availability and performance of cloud-based services globally, collects millions of data points a day, and alerts when outages occur. Our platform automates risk assessment, provides instant quotes, and delivers payments within days. We are backed by major A-rated global insurers, and operate from offices in New York, Tel Aviv, London, and Munich.
What We’re Looking For:
Parametrix prides itself in its people. We are seeking a brilliant and aggressively motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our team at Parametrix. The main goal of this role is to create, coordinate, and manage marketing materials and projects/initiatives to support our sales team and distribution. You will play a key role in the company’s success, supporting and implementing marketing strategies to drive growth.
Be a Part of:
- Supporting and implementing marketing strategies to drive the growth of Parametrix
- Serving as the go-to person for sales and underwriting teams marketing Parametrix to brokers and clients
- Owning content create process end to end from creation, budget, results and analytics.
- Creating and maintaining marketing and sales process materials for the global team
- Being hands-on in implementing in all relevant channels, including blog posts, news, website updates, social media, webinars, and working with external consultants as needed
- Leading and initiating marketing and operations projects from start to finish, including scope, budget, and justification
- Overseeing planning, execution and follow up for relevant events to reach our target customers and partners, cost effectively
- Working cross department, and work closely with management and founding team
The Ideal Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience at an integrated marketing team driving marketing goals and metrics
- Native English speaker with hands-on content creation experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate, hands-on, and proactive who is eager to take on additional responsibilities
- Process-oriented with experience in project management, working with different departments
- Ability to learn independently and pay attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Experience with B2B/cyber/financial products and working at a company that sells to Fortune 1000 companies
- Previous experience with WordPress, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Outreach, and other marketing tools