Parametrix has developed groundbreaking systems which monitor performance and availability across all SaaS, PaaS and IaaS systems around the globe for downtime such as cloud outages, network crashes, and platform failures. The millions of data points that the system collects every day are the basis for the company’s insurance products which are the first to incorporate the parametric model into tech insurance. Our customers are protected against the external risks that come with running in a cloud-native environment.
What We’re Looking For:
Parametrix prides itself in its people. We are looking for brilliant and aggressively motivated individuals that want to lead disruptive technology, and be a part of a high-growth company that protects companies from the downtime risk of a cloud-native environment.
Parametrix’s systems provide end-to-end visibility into the availability and performance of the cloud’s infrastructure, services, applications, networks, the Internet, and everything in between.
This is an opportunity to help steer one of the most crucial drivers of Parametrix’s technology and IP.
Be a part of:
- Leading a product focused on the core IP of our company and providing massive value daily to our customers
- Driving a product roadmap and vision
- Delivering the MVP, based on customer feedback, business objectives, research, and market trends
- Defining business goals related to product ownership such as revenue, adoption, and usage
- Working closely with customers and understanding our users deeply
- Designing intuitive and delightful solutions for our customers
- Designing, developing, and owning new products, expertly balancing customer and business objectives.
- Owning multiple critical work streams, including vision/direction setting, overseeing the overall planning and execution toward clear objectives with measurable key results
- Driving the roadmap and priorities for your product, and work with
dependencies across the company
- An amazing team and Insurtech startup innovating in an exploding industry
The Ideal Skill Set:
- You have experience leading software engineers
- You have experience as a senior technical product manager independently defining strategy and owning execution of a IaaS/SaaS cloud-based product
- You have experience defining and monitoring success metrics and KPIs
- You have the ability to truly listen to customers and develop an effective communication channel on topics within Observability, Monitoring, Devops, and Infrastructure
- You have experience influencing and making org-level decisions on product development and go-to-market strategy
- You have have the ability to take full product delivery responsibility, and step in wherever needed, even if crossing typical role boundaries
- You are a great communicator and are comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical teams
- You have experience writing detailed requirements and planning MVPs, and leading their execution
- You have an expert understanding of cloud technologies in at least one of the following providers – AWS, GCP, and Azure
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment with collaborative company culture
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management in a startup environment
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and fundamentals
- You have experience with observability/monitoring products
- You have experience designing and building products from scratch
- You have experience with leading products built for Engineers or Devops
- You have experience collaborating closely with non-engineering teams, such as finance, business development, sales, or operations
- You have experience visualizing and providing value from large datasets