Parametrix has developed groundbreaking systems which monitor performance and availability across all SaaS, PaaS and IaaS systems around the globe for downtime such as cloud outages, network crashes, and platform failures. The millions of data points that the system collects every day are the basis for the company’s insurance products which are the first to incorporate the parametric model into tech insurance. Our customers are protected against the external risks that come with running in a cloud-native environment.
What We’re Looking For:
Parametrix prides itself in its people. We are looking for brilliant and aggressively motivated individuals that want to lead disruptive technology, and be a part of a high-growth company that protects companies from the downtime risk of a cloud-native environment.
We are looking for a rockstar with passion, hustle, and desire to win new deals. As Parametrix’s AE, you will be primarily responsible for driving customer revenue. We are expanding to new markets, so there are a lot of greenfields to go after!
Be a part of:
- This is a quota-carrying position.
- Manage the sales process from lead to customer. Efficiently handle large volumes of leads and quickly identify opportunities.
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline.
- Close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Parametrix’ solution and connect that knowledge directly to customers.
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities.
- Accurately enter and maintain clean data in our CRM.
The Ideal Skill Set
- 4+ years experience working in B2B Sales role from a SaaS company.
- Quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced market with a focus on new business.
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter, energetic, adaptable, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment.
The position is available either at our NY office or as remote.